Your Financial Options
At Quillen Fertility and Women's Services, we are focused on providing reproductive services in the most economical manner for our patients.
Our commitment is providing you with a successful pregnancy in the most cost-effective way, and we believe that money-back guarantee policies
do not provide this for our patients.
Please, if you have any questions or concerns email us at email@example.com. There are no questions too big or too small!!
Tubal Reversal Fees
- Professional Fee $275 ( Must be paid at clinical office prior to pre-op appointment)
- Hospital and Radiologist Reading Fee $638 (Must be paid at Johnson City Medical Center (JCMC) prior to pre-op appointment)
- Total HSG Fee $913
- Professional Fee $2,500 (Must be paid at clinical office prior to pre-op appointment)
- Anesthesia Fee $1,050 (Must be paid at Anesthesia Pain Consultants prior to pre-op appointment)
- Hospital Fee $2,390 (Must be paid at JCMC prior to pre-op appointment)
- Total Reversal Fee $5,940
- Overall Fees $6,853
Pricing for IVF and other procedures
We offer a bundled, global fee covering all aspects of your IVF and embryo transfer cycle except medications which vary considerably from cycle to cycle. The list of fees provided here reflect a 25% discount for cash payment. The breakdown for the total fee is as follows:
- Cycle Monitoring: (ultrasounds, teaching, and office visits) $1417
- Endocrine Lab (estradiols): $120
- Egg Retrieval: (clinical fee) $1361.25 (hospital fee) $725 (anesthesia) $450
- ART Laboratory: (embryology-fertilization, sperm prep, egg work etc) $894.25 (supplies, media, incubation etc.) $2479
- Embryo Transfer: (clinical fee, transfer supplies) $817.50
- Total: $8265
Possible Additional Expenses:
These will be discussed and identified prior to initiating a cycle
- ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection) $750*
- Assisted Hatching $436.50
- Embryo Cryopreservation (with one year storage) $490.50
- *In cases of ICSI using samples from epididymal or testicular aspirate, special processing charges will apply.
- The medications used during a typical IVF-ET cycle vary widely from cycle to cycle. The typical medications used and the prices for each are as follows:
- GnRH analog $199
- Gonadotropin injections (average of 25 amps) $55-70/amp
- HCG injection $50
- Antibiotics during aspiration included
- Progesterone (often covered by insurance) $75
- MEDICATIONS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THESE COSTS AND WILL BE PAID DIRECTLY TO THE SPECIALTY PHARMACY. TYPICALLY THE PRICE FOR MEDICATIONS IS BETWEEN $2500-$3500.
Some Additional IVF Fee Facts:
Since this is a fixed fee, there are no hidden charges or suprise "extras." Our price also include blastocyst culture, which again is an extra fee in most programs, averaging $200.
Appropriate anesthesia is an integral part of our approach to IVF as it is at most programs and it has become standard of care for the painful egg retrieval process. Our price includes monitored anesthesia in the hospital setting and is offered at a special discounted price in cooperation with the Department of Anesthesia at Johnson City Medical Center.
The only services not covered in this global fee are ICSI (intracystoplasmic sperm injection), cryopreservation, and assisted hatching. ICSI is sometimes necessary and useful in patients with a low number of eggs or low sperm counts. Assisted hatching is done infrequently. Cryopreservation is done if extra embryos are left over at the end of the cycle.
Possible Additional Expenses
These will be discussed and identified prior to initiating a cycle. Including the average cost of medications with our global fee, a typical IVF-ET cycle at ETSU will cost the patient approximately $10,500, well below the average of $15,000 seen at many practices. Our patients derive most of their savings from our wholesale medication charges. For those who qualify, we have an agreement with First Tennessee Bank to provide low interest financing for your IVF-ET cycle.
What should I know about Money-Back Guarantees?
Our fees are “globalized” to allow couples to be aware of costs for their individual journey. We do not benefit from the purchase of medications, therefore, saving you significant dollars for the more complex therapies. Our global fees, in conjunction with reduced medication costs, makes us highly competitive with programs that offer “money back guarantees.”
Many practices offer a money-back guarantee, offering select patients an opportunity to receive 3-4 cycles of IVF for a set fee, usually about $18,000-$20,000 up-front plus an additional $2,500-$10,000 in medication charges, depending on how many cycles are necessary.
The patient pays the total price regardless of how many cycles are necessary but they are afforded a rebate of some or all of the non-medication charges if the cycles are not successful.We have chosen not to offer this type of expensive package because only a small number of patients meet the typical arduous eligibility requirements, and the few patients who do represent the group of patients with whom we have the highest success rates, and thus this type of package would ultimately financially penalized our patients. Back To Top
Quillen Fertility and Women's Services' Accreditations:
Unable to keep your appointment?
If you are unable to keep your appointment please let us know at least 24 hours in advance. It is a wonderful courtesy to those couples desiring an appointment. We will be glad to reschedule at our next available time.
Please, if you have any questions or concerns email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quillen Fertility and Women's Services
1319 Sunset Drive, Suite 103
Johnson City, Tennessee, 37604
Call for Consultation (423) 439-7246
Fax (423) 282-4698
Infertility solutions for East Tennessee and our neighbors in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Southwest Virginia, Kentucky and Georgia.